under the President of the Republic of Belarus
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated 01.12.2011 No. 561 "Regulations on the training of highly qualified scientific workers in the Republic of Belarus", citizens of the Republic of Belarus, stateless persons and foreign citizens with higher education are entitled to receive postgraduate education of the first stage (postgraduate studies) and II stage (doctoral studies) in institutions of postgraduate education of the Republic of Belarus in accordance with this Regulation and other acts of legislation.
Studies for Doctoral degree is one of the steps of post-graduate studies at the Academy of Public Administration aiming at preparing higher qualification specialists awarding them with Doctor of Philosophy degree. Students can study either full-time or have open learning distance education, the studying time is relatively 3-5 years.
Doctoral degree includes studying in deep form of general and special subjects, taking candidate exams and credits, acquiring methods and means of scientific researches, conducting scientific research in accordance with the chosen specialty of the corresponding scientific branch on the actual topic, systematization and generalization of the achieved results with the aim of preparing and defending a thesis seeking for the PhD degree.
The Academy of Public Administration trains highly qualified scientists in postgraduate and doctoral studies in the following specialties:
* 08.00.05 Economics and Management of the National Economy" (by industries and spheres of activity
08.00.13 Mathematical and Instrumental Methods of Economics
* 08.00.14 World Economy
12.00.02 Constitutional Law; Constitutional Process; Municipal Law
12.00.03 Civil Law; Business Law; Family Law; Private International Law
12.00.10 International Law; European Law
12.00.14 Administrative Law, Administrative Process
12.00.15 Civil procedure; Economic Process; Arbitration Process
*19.00.03 Labor Psychology, Engineering Psychology, Ergonomics
* 19.00.13 Developmental Psychology, Acmeology
* 22.00.08 Sociology of Management
* 23.00.01 Theory and Philosophy of Politics, History and Methodology of Political Science
* 23.00.02 Political Institutions, Processes and Technologies
* 23.00.04 Political Issues of International Relations, Global and Regional Development
* specialties for which training is provided both in PhD and in Doctoral studies.
Education at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Belarus is carried out in Russian.
Terms of study in graduate school, doctoral studies:
• full-time education - 3 years;
• extramural education - 4 years;
• in the form of an application - 5 years.
Acceptance of documents:
Documents’ acceptance from foreign students is done during the whole year.
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated 01.12.2011 No. 561 "Regulations on the training of highly qualified scientific workers in the Republic of Belarus", citizens of the Republic of Belarus, stateless persons and foreign citizens who are holders of foreign diplomas of higher education and academic degrees, before submitting documents for admission to postgraduate (postgraduate) studies, doctoral studies must confirm the equivalence (conformity) of their foreign documents to Belarusian diplomas of higher education and academic degrees in the manner prescribed by legislative acts.
Examination of education documents obtained abroad and the issuance of official documents on their recognition in the territory of the Republic of Belarus is carried out by the document recognition department of the National Institute for Higher Education.
To consider the possibility of sending an invitation to study at the Academy of Public Administration, a foreign citizen (his representative) shall submit the following documents to the Department of International Cooperation and Educational Programmes of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Belarus:
• application of the established form addressed to the rector of the Academy of Public Administration (application forms for applicants to graduate school);
• a copy of the passport or a document replacing it;
• certificate of recognition of documents on education of a foreign state, in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
• a copy of a diploma of higher education and an extract from the examination sheet attached to it, or a copy of an education document confirming the receipt of an education equivalent to the first stage of higher education in the Republic of Belarus, indicating the disciplines studied and the marks (points) obtained on them;
• copies of the master's diploma and the attached extract from the transcript and examination sheet or a copy of the education document confirming the receipt of an education equivalent to the second stage of higher education in the Republic of Belarus, indicating the disciplines studied and the marks (points) obtained on them;
• a medical report on the state of health and a certificate of absence of HIV infection, issued by the official health authority of the country from which the candidate arrived for postgraduate studies;
• a copy of the certificate of passing the candidate credits (differentiated credits) and candidate exams in general education disciplines passed in the Republic of Belarus (for persons entering postgraduate studies to obtain the scientific qualification "Researcher" in full-time or part-time education);
• foreign citizens entering postgraduate studies to obtain the scientific qualification "Researcher" in accordance with international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, agreements on the implementation of international programs, agreements of educational institutions, organizations of the Republic of Belarus implementing educational programs of postgraduate education, with organizations of foreign states (international organizations) or in the direction of an organization of a foreign state, additionally submit a copy of one of the above-mentioned agreements or a direction of an organization of a foreign state.
Documents executed in a foreign language are accompanied by their translation into Russian, certified by a notary.
Applications from persons who indicated incomplete information in the application, or who submitted an incomplete package of documents specified above, are not considered. Documents sent by fax and / or e-mail will not be considered.
The Department of International Cooperation and Educational Programmes within 5 working days conducts a preliminary examination of the submitted documents.
In case of a positive decision, the candidate is sent an official invitation to pass the entrance examinations, which is necessary to obtain a study visa. The term for preparing an invitation is at least 2 weeks.
A study visa is issued at the consular office of the Republic of Belarus at the place of residence (for foreign citizens from countries with a visa regime for entry into the Republic of Belarus).
Requirements for documents may be different for countries and regions of the world, therefore, for detailed information on obtaining a visa in your region, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
The cost of training is set by the order of the rector of the Academy of Public Administration annually.
All foreign citizens who have come to study at the Academy of Public Administration must, on the first day of their stay in the Republic of Belarus, with the exception of weekends, public holidays and holidays, apply to the Department of International Cooperation and Educational Programmes for registration documents and have the following the documents:
• foreign (in the absence - national) passport with a visa of the Republic of Belarus (for countries with a visa-free regime - only a passport);
• insurance policy.
After registration, a foreigner is obliged to provide a copy of the registration to the Department of International Cooperation and Educational Programmes within 3 days.
Necessary expenses of foreign citizens in the Republic of Belarus:
• temporary registration for the period of stay - $ 13 (1 month), $ 38 (1 year);
• medical insurance - 170 euros (1 year);
• compulsory medical examination - $ 90-100 (initial), $ 60-70 (repeated, annually);
• entry-exit visa - $ 38;
• exit visa - $ 25;
• accommodation in a hostel.
Address: 220007, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Moskovskaya st., 17, office 224
Phone: (+375 17) 229-51-30; (+375 17) 229-50-11
Fax: (+375 17) 229-51 00
The feedback form was successfully sent. You will be contacted in the near future!
The question is sent!
The feedback form was successfully sent. You will be contacted in the near future!
To recover the password, enter the e-mail address you provided during registration.
A new password has been sent to your e-mail.
You have successfully registered on the website of the Academy. Follow the further instructions sent to the e-mail specified by you.