Academic and Methodological Department
The Academic and Methodological Department is a structural subdivision at the Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus. The department provides planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling the educational process and coordinates activities of the Academy divisions.
The main tasks are as follows:
- providing a high standard of training, retraining and advanced training of specialists through ongoing improvement of educational content, environment and facilities;
- developing the main directions and mechanisms of implementing the process of continuous education at the stages of training, retraining and advanced training to create a consistent educational environment at the Academy;
- developing academic normative documentation, regulating the organization and provision of educational process at the Academy;
- providing efficient operation of the quality monitoring of the educational activities;
- controlling the educational, methodological and organizational performance of the divisions of the Academy;
- coordinating the interaction of the structural divisions at the Academy to provide a high degree of efficiency of the educational process; optimizing all of the resources; opening up new opportunities for traditional educational forms, as well as the opportunities for using new effective forms, methods and technologies of education.
The Structure of the Academic and Methodological Department:
- the academic and methodological sector;
- the sector of standardization and education quality monitoring;
- the educational and methodological centre.
The Academic and Methodological Association in the Field of Administration.
The Academic and Methodological Associations in the Field of Administration (AMCFA) was set up at the Academy under the Order of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus “On the Academic and Methodological Associations of the Higher Educational Establishments in the Republic of Belarus as to Profiles and Professional Areas in Training Specialists”. (No. 57, 17.02. 2003)